Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Yes it is that time of year - another year older - another wrinkle or three and who cares?? And no we didn't have a halloween party - this was taken a few years ago but it kinda reflects the scary thoughts I am having about my age :)

My Mum and Granny and Aunty Margaret arrived this morning to beautiful Launceston Tasmania. And did we put on a show for them!

Raining like cats and dogs and then as soon as we picked them up it was beautiful sunshine.

But it was all for show and just to get them in, because soon after we had very heavy rain and thunder and lightening and hail to finish it off!

The water gushing over the dam has risen again and is at the level it was when the Gorge was in flood.

2 comments:

  1. This is the funniest photo ever - spectacular dress up! Happy Birthday, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gemma, I am known for my dress up parties - you never know I might reveal some more pics over time.

    ReplyDelete